The TSK-gabions are transportable stone baskets being filled at factory or quarry.
Due to mechanical vibrating and compacting, the TSK-gabions are particularly dimensionally stable.
Since the pre-filled TSK-gabions can be placed instantly after unloading from the truck, the storage of the individual components as well as their assembly and filling at the construction site is not required.
Thanks to a large selection of filling and facing options the TSK-gabions provide you with individual solutions and designs for your construction.
Range of application
- Landscaping and private gardening
- Embankment stabilisation
- Slope stabilisation
- Bank reinforcement
- Road construction
- Garden design
General technical specifications
- Electro-spot-welded steel wire mesh grids with zinc-aluminium coating (95% zn / 5% al)
- Tensile strength min. 450N/mm2
- Min. 3000h salt spray testing according to DIN EN ISO 9227-NSS
Gabions have to be filled with hard and durable, sufficiently strong frost, weather and pressure resistant stone material.The grain size has to be bigger thanthe mesh size.
Grid wire strengths Ø 5,0 and 6,0mm
Mesh size cover grid 10×20 cm, mesh size bottom, front and side grids 5×20 cm
Advantages at a glance:
- Easy handling li>
- Robust li>
- Multiple applications li>
- Individual li>
- Reduction of blocking period