Noise barrier gabion with sand core
Silent Plus is a multi-chamber basket system consisting of the locking rod system monotecR®
- Combining attractive privacy measures with highly effective noise protection.
Thanks to the incorporation of a fleece sack in the middle chamber, which is filled with sand, a seamless construction acoustic insulation layer is guaranteed.
By filling the outer chambers with coarse rocks, sound absorbing properties are achieved. In the case of more stringent requirements, the outer chambers can be filled with porous lava rock. This helps to achieve a higher absorbency.
Field of use
- Noise barriers in commercial, residential and road construction
General technical specifications
- Spot-welded safety wire mesh grids with zinc-aluminium coating (95% zinc, 5% aluminium)
- Standard wire strength Ø 4.5, alternatively available in Ø 5.0 mm
- Front grid, rear grid and closing side grid in mesh size 5×10 cm
- All other grids in mesh size 10×10 cm
- Standard wire strength Ø 6.0 mm
- Tensile strength of all wire articles min. 450 N/mm2
- 3,000 hour salt spray testing in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9227-NSS
- Absorbent 7dB group A2 or highly absorbent > 15dB group A5 in accordance with DIN EN 1793-1, ZTV LSW 06
- Acoustic insulation 37dB, group B4 in accordance with DIN EN 1793-2,
ZTV LSW 06
Sound absorbing properties when filled with coarse grain rock 63/125 mm
In the case of more stringent requirements, an outer chamber can be filled with porous lava rock.
Standard basket sizes
- 200 x 100 x 100 cm
- 200 x 100 x 50 cm
- 100 x 100 x 100 cm
- 100 x 100 x 50 cm
Advantages at a glance:
- Effective noise protection li>
- Fast and safe li>
- Highly absorbent properties li>
- Suitable for on-site assembly li>
- Flat foundation